The Toy - Prologue

I can pinpoint the exact moment when I discovered the joy of being dominated. It happened about ten years ago when I was with my first girlfriend.

This was around 12 years ago. I was 21 and living in my student apartment. It was just a one-room studio, not bigger than a regular size bedroom. Stephanie lived out of town so we only got to see each other on the weekends.

I and Steph were both virgins when we first got together, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect partner to explore sex with. We were both a bit shy and neither of us had had really had a serious relationship before. She'd had a couple of "boyfriends" but I'd actually never even kissed a girl before. I guess I'd always been kind of skinny and young-looking and that made me quite self-conscious so I didn't really approach the girls I liked. I probably wouldn't have been together with either Steph, or my current girlfriend Anna, if it would have been up to me to take initiative.

I felt incredibly lucky to be her boyfriend. She was funny and smart and amazing looking. Short with big hips and boobs. Auburn hair. Freckles. She also had what you would call crazy eyes. Green. Piercing. When she looked at you it felt as if she could read your mind.

One day when we were fooling around in my room she told me to take off my clothes, lie down and close my eyes. That wasn't out of the ordinary, but it was exiting as usual. I did as I was told. I laid there completely naked and felt a cool air pass over my body. Steph was doing something, I heard how she was moving around the room. I was slowly stroking myself, wondering what she was up to. Maybe she was putting on some lingerie? My fantasy started racing and I felt my patience slip away.

"What are..." I was interrupted when I felt her grabbing my arms and pulling them over my head.

"Sscch..." She started to tie my hands together. "I didn't say you could touch yourself, did I?"

I let out a small giggle. This was a new way of talking.

"No but..."

"I own your hands now. Do you understand?" She sounded unusually strict.

"Yes" I laughed.

"I've seen something I just want to try. OK?"

"Sure. Do whatever you want."

"Oh I will," she said and I heard in the tone that she was smiling. I saw that beautiful freckled smile in my mind.

She tightened the rope a bit. It wasn't tight enough to completely immobilize me and I could have escaped if I wanted. But that didn't matter. The mere fact that I was tied was enough to make my heart race. I opened my eyes a bit to see what was going on. She was still wearing all of her clothes. I got a good look at her ass when she walked from the top to the end of the bed. She always looked great in tight jeans and her black Pretenders t-shirt.

"Did I say you could look?" There was that smile.

I closed my eyes again.

"Good. I want you to keep them shut. Just relax. Relax and enjoy." Her hands caressed me from my chest towards my erect dick, but took a detour just above the shaft and continued down my thighs. "I want to try something. Just say stop if I'm making you uncomfortable. OK?"

I nodded and felt her hands on my dick. She started stroking me slowly.

"Does that feel good?"

I nodded and it felt like the rest of the world slowly faded away with every soft stroke.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I... I don't know..."

"Oh, I think you do."

I was probably smiling sheepishly. I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt a bit embarrassed. I mean, I was completely naked and tied down, while she was fully clothed and free to do what she wanted.

"What's wrong, honey? Cat got your tongue?"

"No I just, I don't know."

I got the sudden urge to get up. I don't know why, maybe this was all a bit overwhelming. But when I started to sit up I felt a firm hand pushing me down. I felt the grip around my shaft harden, and the strokes got deeper as if to convince me to stay put.

"Don't get up. If you want me to stop, just tell me."

The strokes softened again, they were waiting for approval.

"No. Don't stop."

"I thought so." The strokes got hard again. Her voice was strict again. "Does it feel good?"

I nodded.

"Then say so."

"It feels good," I mumbled

"What?"

"It feels good."

"I bet. Thank me."

"Thank you, Steph."

She slowed down and started rubbing the head with her thumb.

"Is there something you want me to do?"

I didn't know what she's been watching but this was a new way of talking. She knew I loved when she blew me, and but that I never wanted to ask for it so now she was trying to lure it out of me.

"I... Don't know."

"Oh sure you do Mike. Just tell me."

She steadily picked upp the pace. God it felt great.

"Lick it," I mumbled.

"What's that?" She slowly slowed down pace. With every stroke, she reduced the tempo.

"Lick it." I said.

"Oh you want a blowjob?"

She stopped all together.

"My hands aren't good enough for you?"

"Yes they are are just love your mouth." God I felt silly.

I felt my head being embraced by her soft lips. They softly gripped right underneath the head and I felt her wet tongue dance over me. It felt wonderful and when I tried to lower my hands I remembered that I was stuck. All I wanted was to put my hands on her head and caress her a bit but I couldn't. I felt a need to show her how grateful I was. I'd never been this turned on before and I think she felt it. Her lips were slowly playing with me and her hand was stroking me and I never wanted it to stop.

I felt her other hand caress my thighs, sometimes giving me a squeeze. After a while she moved the hand over to my balls, cupping them. Her lips left and her hand was slipping over my dick as she fondled my balls. One of her fingers touched my asshole but it felt like it was on accident.

"It feels good, right?"

I nodded. I thought she meant everything, but then the finger was back again, this time staying a bit longer before leaving. I felt a cold run through my body and within seconds I felt sweaty. This moment changed me forever.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"A little."

"Just tell me to stop." Her finger returned to my ass. Slowly massaging it as she was stroking me unbearably softly. I didn't know what to say. It felt wrong and exciting at the same time. "Tell me to stop."

Her finger was doing circles around the opening. The tip worked its way slowly towards its goal. She stroked me harder and then slower again. Her finger was now pushing my opening but it was too tense to let her in. All of a sudden I realized that I had spread my legs for her and she was sitting in between them. At that moment her tip penetrated me.

I started to sit up but she stopped stroking me and once again pushed me down, her finger not leaving my ass.

"Just tell me to stop, baby."

Her finger slowly entered me and she was doing some kind of circular motion that felt amazing. I felt embarrassed but didn't want her to stop.

"Just tell me to stop."

At that moment I didn't know where I was. All my senses were numbed by the intense sensations coming from her fingers. She was now completely inside me and she started to rub a specific spot. She knew where to find it.

"No keep going."

She stopped stroking and her finger laid still in me. In a second I felt helpless. All I wanted in the world was for her to continue.

"Don't stop! Oh god don't stop"

I started thrusting with my hips just to keep some sensation going but she didn't give me anything to work with. Her finger was still and her hand was just holding my dick like it was nothing. She didn't say anything for and when she spoke I understood that I was because she was trying not to laugh.

"You want me to stop?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I'd never seen her with a lovelier smile than that second. She was just sitting there. Wearing that black T-shirt and tight jeans while holding my dick and having her finger in my ass. She was trying not to laugh. God, I was embarrassed but she was incredibly hot.

"No don't stop."

My head was leaking pre-cum that ran down her fingers that held my cock casually.

"Oh, I thought you wanted me to stop" That smile again. She knew that she completely owned me at this moment.

"No don't stop."

Her finger started to massage me again. Right on the spot. Her other hand just holding my cock like it was nothing. She was looking me right in the eyes. My cock was dripping pre-cum at this point and I felt that I was getting very close. I couldn't look at her. It was too much.

"You like it, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Look at me and tell me."

I was so close to being released but I didn't respond fast enough so she stopped again. I immediately looked her in the eyes.

"Yes, I like it."

The finger started again. This time she started stroking me. I felt my ass contracting around her finger as if it was trying to get it out but she wouldn't let it leave the spot. My legs were shaking and just as I felt my orgasm fill my entire body her warm lips returned to catch my load. I felt my muscles contract and pump what felt like a never-ending flow of cum into her mouth.

Then it was over. The finger slowly left and she held my shaft with both hands when she cleaned me up with her tongue. I didn't want to open my eyes. Everything felt very embarrassing and I fought the urge to apologize. She released my hands and laid down beside me. I felt her clothes against my naked body. Then she kissed me.

At first I didn't realize it, but when she pushed her tongue into my mouth it felt warm, salty and wet. She was feeding me my own cum. I tensed up and closed my mouth but then I felt her hands on the sides of my head caressing me as if to tell me it was OK. She lifted her lips from mine as I opened my eyes and looked into hers. She stroked my chin for a second and pierced my soul with her stare as she smiled with her mouth closed. I closed my eyes and her lips met mine. This time I accepted it as she pushed the cum into my mouth and swirled around my tongue with hears.

She licked the sides of my mouth to clean me up and then sat up on me. I opened my eyes and looked at this goddess of a girl trying to look bossy as she was on the brink of bursting out laughing.

"Good boy", she said and patted me on the cheek.

I must have looked ridiculous when I tried to ask her "What do I do with this?" With my mouth full of cum.

She started laughing and so did I. So it sort of squirted on my chest and to the side as I turned my head.

"Oh I'm sorry, Mike. You don't need to swallow." She laid down on top of me and gave me a kiss. "Just spit it out and we'll clean up later."

As I spit the last of my cum out onto the bed she stood up and took of her jeans and panties. I nearly didn't have time to react before she was sitting on my face and lowered her pussy onto my very messy mouth. She was unbelievably wet and I loved the taste of her.

"Now lick me until I've had enough and I might let you go." She said with that strict voice again.

"Yes ma'am." I said as she grabbed my hair and pushed me harder into her clit.

I looked up and didn't really see her because her t-shirt was hanging forward. All I saw was the blackness from inside her shirt and her body moving as I did my best to please her.

https://independent.academia.edu/FilippoBandinelli

https://adespresso.com/blog/retargeting-instagram-marketing-strategies/

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=83429

https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/bobby-flay-brunch-recipes/

https://www.anoox.com/my/share.php?i=136502

https://freedomsponsors.org/user/bandinelli/

http://writeskills.ning.com/profile/FilippoBandinelli

http://www.mmaplayground.com/profile/bandinelli

https://penzu.com/public/01fcd510

http://ttlink.com/bandinelli

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Dragon's Tale Ch. 20

A Love Story Pt. 02

Young Visitor Sparks Excitement Ch. 02